MATH 241: Calculus IV (Sections 1 and 2)
Welcome to the course webpage for Math 241! This course is the
last of a four-quarter sequence (Math 141-142-143-241), covering
partial derivatives, multiple integrals, and vector analysis.
In this web page and links, you will find important information
about Math 241 including (but not limited to) syllabus, homework
problems and important dates, among others (please see the Canvas
page for this course for more information).
Course Instructor: Dr. Stathis Charalampidis
- Section 1 (MTRF) 7:10-8:00am (38-219)
- Section 2 (MTRF) 8:10-9:00am (38-219)
- Vectors and the Geometry of Space (12.6 only).
- Partial Derivatives.
- Multiple Integrals.
- Vector Calculus.
Please click here for the complete course syllabus. The day-by-day schedule (including important dates) can be found here. Make sure you make copies of the syllabus and schedule and bring them with you in class.
- There will be weekly online homework assignments using WebAssign. Please, use the class key that was provided to you to have access to the homework.
- As a general advice, even working on online problems, please, solve them
by paper and pencil too, make copies of your solutions and keep them, say, in a binder, so
that you may easily reference that when you are studying for an exam.
- A complete set of review notes can be downloaded by clicking here.
- Suggested practice problems can be found here.
For your convenience, links for the academic calendar are included in this section: